Congratulations to the many members of the JuntoTribe who have been recently recognized for their entrepreneurial and leadership accomplishments!
Best and Brightest CompaniesThe following companies are on the 2016 Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For list.
- Blue Plate Catering (Jim Horan, JuntoMentor)
- Hireology (Adam Robinson, JuntoInstructor)
- Lyons Consulting Group (Norm Alesi, JuntoMentor and Rich Lyons, JuntoInstructor)
- Pepper Group (George Couris, JuntoMentor)
- Rabine Group (Gary Rabine, JuntoInstructor)
- TopstepTrader, JuntoIII
EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- Michael Patak, CEO of TopstepTrader (JuntoIII) is a finalist for the 2016 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in the Midwest.
Emerging Business Leadership
The following were among the top 12 front-runners for the 2016 James Tyree Emerging Business Leadership Award.
- Earlybird, JuntoIII
- Red Caffeine, JuntoIV (reached semi-final round)
- Tiesta Tea, JuntoI
The following are finalists for Built in Chicago's Moxie Awards. Vote for them today!
- Best New Startup: DRIVIN (Kayne Grau, CEO, JuntoMentor)
- Digital Agency of the Year: Lyons Consulting Group (Norm Alesi, COO, JuntoMentor and Rich Lyons, CEO, JuntoInstructor)
- Best B2B Startup: ReviewTrackers, JuntoIV
- CEO of the Year: Kayne Grau, DRIVIN